The rules and regulations surrounding the preparation and filing of documents including Annual Returns with the Companies Registration Office (CRO) have become more complex. The penalty of getting this wrong, both monetary and the loss of audit exemption is now even more costly than ever.
We have years of expertise in all aspects of the legal duties of directors and company secretaries.
• Forming a company for you
• Registering your business name
• Preparing and submitting your annual returns, abridged accounts and all your company secretarial documents to the CRO
• Advising you on the responsibilities of directors and the company secretary
• Advising you on the issue and transfer of shares
• Changing your company name
• Dealing with changes of directors and/or the company secretary
• Changing your registered office
• Applying to the District Court for an extension of your Annual Return Date
• Filing all Company Secretarial Forms